Log in to redeem this offer
Get 10% off RAC Travel Insurance*
Get more from your membership – with 10% off single or annual multi trip policies with RAC Travel Insurance. Enter or quote your membership number at the time of purchase and we’ll automatically apply your exclusive member discount.
Why choose RAC Travel Insurance?
- Lost and delayed luggage
- Up to £20m Emergency medical expenses
- Up to £1,500 in Hospital Benefit
- Airline failure and Cancellations
- Up to £3k optional gadget cover
- Golf & Winter Sports options available
At the RAC we want to ensure that you’re looked after every step of the way when you go on holiday. Our emergency helpline is open 24/7, 365 days a year meaning you can relax and enjoy your holiday, safe in the knowledge that we’re here to provide the help you need, when you need it.
Don’t forget to take RAC Travel Insurance away with you.
Terms and conditions
* Policyholders must hold a standalone RAC Breakdown Cover policy and enter or quote their membership number at the time of purchase, to qualify for the 10% discount. RAC Travel Insurance must be purchased directly from RAC Travel Insurance and this discount is not available on price comparison websites or cashback sites. The discount only applies to the core insurance premium for single trip and annual multi-trip policies, excluding any pre-existing medical condition premiums and extra cover options taken. This offer can be withdrawn or amended at any time.
RAC Insurance is a trading name of RAC Financial Services Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 5171817. Registered office: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall, WS5 4AW. RAC Financial Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. RAC Travel Insurance is administered by Hood Travel Limited. 1st Floor Maitland House, Warrior Square, Southend on Sea, Essex, SS1 2JY. Registered in England No. 08318836. Hood Travel Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register No.597211. RAC Travel Insurance is underwritten by AXA Insurance UK PLC. Registered in England and Wales No. 00078950. Registered office at 5 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AD. AXA Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and is regulated by both the Prudential Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority Register No. 202312.